Tuesday 2 March 2010

Update the Captains Blog

goodness me its been a while, and not a good return to bloggerland!

Well the electric meter is still whirring away and we seem to be using a bit less but not quite there yet, but hey the sun is out so it's having some effect!

Went back to work yesterday after a great week off, we didnt go anywhere in particular but it was good to spend time with the girls, and of course not be at work.  We always try to make use of our time off and so we went to some places we would not normally go, although on our doorstep, Canterbury, Whitstable, and not qute so cosmopolitan, Ashford.

Its been quite a while since I had been to any of these places simply cos we never seem to find the time and i was surpirsed at how much had changed, new shops and resturants etc and old, apparently well established ones disappeared.

Being off had its unfortnate downside, which off course is having to go back to work, but I have a more positive outlook now, in part i am sure, thanks to the comments on my last post.  I am very much still looking to change but I ma taking each day as it comes and what will be will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment