Wednesday 3 March 2010

I am The Music Man

Over recent years I feel I have really and regrettably let my love of music slip away somewhat.  I used to take pride in my extensive collection which was very diverse and I was often listening to stuff that a lot of my friends had never heard of and telling them all about it.

I have always had quite diverse tastes, from Kanye to Morrissey and used to spend a lot of time and money in my pursuit of a new big tune.  Obvioulsy priorities change and time becomes precious but i have decided to dust down the ipod and listen to some old stuff and invest in some new.

For my recent birthday i was bought Florence and The Machine - Lungs and Jay-Z The Blueprint 3, they are obvioulsy very different albums and of course my choices are hardly groundbreaking,  but they are both particularly great and are getting loads of "air play".

My aim is to not follow the mp3 route but return to good old classic CD wherever possible, you can forget your Spoitfy's and your Last FM's, this boy is going retro!

No comments:

Post a Comment